Freshman year - The “knowing the ropes” stage. You get to know other people. Some of them you might have known before. As for me, the only person I know when I entered high school was Raymart. We were kind of “adversaries” back in elementary because our schools were in the same district. He used to beat me in Math but I conquer Journalism. >:)) We were also cute back then. No acne breakouts whatsoever. It’s also the fun and most exciting stage since everything’s new to you. I remember our first “Sadulawit” performance - which was sucky but we’re too naive to care. LOL. The seniors during that time though, oh wow, they were like gods. They’re perfect. I love that batch. I remember the first intramurals. The main event in Calsci was volleyball and Photon’s (my section) boys’ team were actually good. I love the acquaintance party and all that shit. :D
Sophomore Year - aka “The Boring Year”. I don’t remember anything too memorable. The sophomores, sad to say, were more or less irrelevant, unlike the junior-seniors (we don’t call them upper-classmen for nothing) and the freshies (who gets priorities and shit). After sophomore year we lost a lot of our batchmates (our school kicks out students whose average grades are below the cut-off).
Junior Year - The time when you’ll get a taste of power. First prom experience. Lots of drama (my theory is that teenage hormones are most turbulent during this year. As for me, well, I don’t really count because I’m still in my freshman age which is 13 back then). This is also when you have a shot at actually winning school-wide competitions.

Bunch of misfits - Field trip ‘08: (L-R) Mario, Riffy (wtf dude), Me, Rr, Lean and Carisse
Senior Year - “Time of Our Lives”. You don’t look up to anybody anymore (except for your teachers). The year when you win most competitions. LOL. The busiest year. The year of your last prom. The year to stand out. The year to leave a legacy.

Christmas Party

Graduation: LOL why am I not looking at the camera?!