—-
Well, change topic! I’m almost finished with Libba Bray’s Going Bovine. It’s a super awesome book about this normal teenager named Cameron who just got diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (that’s Mad Cow disease for humans to you; hope I spelled it right). But unlike some run-off-the-mill drama, this is crazier and more fun! Since I’m not really good with summarizing, here’s one from Goodreads:
All 16-year-old Cameron wants is to get through high school—and life in general—with a minimum of effort. It’s not a lot to ask. But that’s before he’s given some bad news: he’s sick and he’s going to die. Which totally sucks. Hope arrives in the winged form of Dulcie, a loopy punk angel/possible hallucination with a bad sugar habit. She tells Cam there is a cure—if he’s willing to go in search of it. With the help of a death-obsessed, video-gaming dwarf and a yard gnome, Cam sets off on the mother of all road trips through a twisted America into the heart of what matters most.
It’s what’s keeping me occupied this past week. It’s awfully entertaining (in a good way, promise!) and lesson-filled at the same time.
—-
Yung tricycle na sinakyan ko kanina, ang salbahe nung driver. Sinadya ba namang sagasaan yung buntot ng pusa sa gilid. Nasabi ko nalang, “Sadistic asshole”. Sana narinig niya.
—-
This week went by quickly for me - not that I’m complaining. What about you guys? Any interesting stories to tell me? Or can you please let me know what you think of me in three words? Let’s talk, awesome(s)! ;)
Just so you know, I don’t know how to do the last part without sounding so desperate. LOL. Oh, and I kept my Twitter. xD