Darn. This was supposed to be posted last Monday
pa but blogger was not cooperating. So here goes:
09/09/2011
Yesterday was my high school batchmate Flor’s 18th birthday. I was invited. Surprisingly, my parents let me attend. It was a night party. And there will be booze. Obviously my parents were not really that worried about me trying drinking before the legal drinking age. Maybe they trust me. Or maybe they knew about the time I tried a sip of wine and gagged because it tasted like cough medicine. Who knows.
The program was traditional, exactly like I was expecting, and almost a little bit boring. I caught myself yawning (not a bad sign) a tad too many times that night. The good part was getting to meet high school friends again, yay!
After the party, we (me, Sha, Elle, Anna and Dianne) went straight to Dianne’s home. There were a little bit of gossiping (though there’s really nothing to gossip about, besides something regarding a security code or something like that. I dunno, I wasn’t paying attention). We ate Kropeck (sp?) crackers and played cards all night long. Okay. Maybe not all night long. We obviously need to sleep. I fell asleep halfway through Easy A.
Now I’m back at home and I may or may not be studying for a Chemistry exam. It depends on how you look at it.
I didn't bring my camera so I just relied on Facebook tags for pictures. Haha! So obviously they're not mine.
 |
| Love these girls! Thanks for doing my hair. :) |
 |
| Best. Table. Ever. |
 |
| We should have won that game! :( |
This party made me super excited for more upcoming debuts! We (the three of us, there, on the last picture) were even thinking up every possible themes for debuts like
The Seven Seas (pirates! pirates! pirates!), 2
0's flapper (my personal favorite; see
Singin' in the Rain), of course there's the very famous
Lady Gaga themed,
Wonderland (aka Quirkyland), and lots more.
No comments:
Post a Comment